Cara Cara Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease muffin tin or use liners. Set aside. Sift together flour, sugar, soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine Cara Cara Orange– Vanilla Balsamic, Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil, orange zest, orange juice, and water. Pour into the flour mixture and mix until smooth. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake for 18– 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool (if you are using liner, gently remove from the pan after one minute).
Stir 1 Tbsp of Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil into the frosting. Frost each cupcake. Combine sprinkling sugar with the remaining orange zest. Sprinkle cupcakes with the orange-sugar mixture.
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup VS Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp orange zest1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup water1 Tbsp VS Cara Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
Vanilla frosting (store bought or your favorite recipe)
1 Tbsp VS Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Orange zest1/4 cup sprinkling sugar
- Fill 4 glasses with ice. Fill a cocktail shaker or small pitcher with ice.
- Into cocktail shaker, pour in vodka, Cara Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic and honey to taste.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Pour evenly into the four glasses.
- Top with orange seltzer and stir gently to mix. Garnish with orange slice.