Persian Lime Grilled Shrimp
- Heat grill to high or the oven to broil.
- Prepare shrimp. Pat dry with paper towels. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with Persian Lime Olive Oil. Add the chili powder, lime juice, slat, and pepper and toss until well combined
- Thread about 6-8 shrimp on each skewer. Place on grill for 2-3 minutes. Turn and continue cooking for 1 more minute. Check for doneness.
- Remove from heat and place on platter.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top and serve.
Back to Recipes Print this Page
- 1 Tbsp VS Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 lb thawed, deveined, and peeled shrimp
- 1 Tbsp Healthy Life Chili Powder
- juice of one lime
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley & lemon wedges to garnish