Chunky Cinnamon Balsamic Apples
- 4 large apples
- 1 Tbsp Healthy Life Saigon Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp VS Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp VS Butter Olive Oil
Back to Recipes Print this Page
- Heat Butter Olive Oil in a skillet on medium-low heat. Peel and chop apples into 1 1/2 inch chunks, then toss with cinnamon.
- Add a pinch of salt to bring out sweetness if you’d like.
- Add to skillet and let caramelize for a full 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once soft and caramelized, add Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Vinegar and stir.
- Serve hot with ice cream, yogurt, or as a side dish.