Grapefruit Honey Marinade for Pork or Chicken
- 1/4 cup VS Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp VS Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Pine Ridge Apiaries Prairie Honey
- 1/2 tsp Healthy Life Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Healthy Life Mexican Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Healthy Life Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Healthy Life Cumin
- Pinch Healthy Life Crushed Chili Peppers, if desired
- 1-2 lbs chicken pieces/pork loin roast/pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper to taste
Back to Recipes Print this Page
- Whisk Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar, Chipotle Olive Oil, honey, and spices together in a bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Add chosen meat to a zip-lock bag. Pour in the marinade. Refrigerate 2-4 hours, flipping the bag occasionally to be sure it is well coated.
- When ready to cook, turn the oven on to 350°F.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and discard the marinade. Place the meat in a pan.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes for tenderloin, longer for pork loin roast or chicken pieces. Internal temp should be 160-165°F for chicken or pork.
- Remove from pan and let meat sit under a loose foil tent for about 10 minutes. Serve.