Honey-Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1/2 cup VS Honey-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp VS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, sliced into bite size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 sweet onion, halved and sliced
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt & pepper
- 1 red, yellow, and orange bell pepper, seeded & sliced
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- In medium bowl, toss chicken with soy sauce and 2 Tbsp Honey-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large wok or skillet pan over high heat. Add garlic, onion, and bell peppers and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Add broccoli and continue to cook another 2 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a plate.
- Get the skillet hot again and add remaining Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add chicken and fry about 4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked. Add remaining honey-ginger balsamic vinegar, then return vegetables to the pan and toss to heat.
- Taste and season with sea salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve the stir-fry over cooked jasmine rice.
Back to Recipes Print this Page