- 2 oz VS Honey-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar (Can use Sicilian Lemon or Lemon-Grass mint)
- 1 oz Brandy, Whiskey, or Rum
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 lemon
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tea bag– flavored or plain
Back to Recipes Print this Page
- Coat the bottom of a mug with honey.
- Add the liquor, juice, balsamic and the juice of the lemon quarter.
- On the side, heat water in a tea kettle and add the tea bag to make hot tea.
- Pour the steaming tea into the glass and stir.
- Garnish with fresh lemon and/or cinnamon stick