Raspberry White Balsamic Prosecco Aperitivo
- 2 fl oz. VS Raspberry White Balsamic Vinegar
- De Luca Prosecco2-3 large leaves of basil
- Fresh Raspberries for garnish in the glass
Back to Recipes Print this Page
- In a cocktail shaker add the Raspberry White Balsamic.
- Take the fresh basil leaves and roll them around in your hands to gently bruise them before putting them into the balsamic in the cocktail shaker.
- Let sit to infuse at least 30 minutes.
- Pour mixture into champagne flute and add prosecco. Ratio should be 1/4 mixture to 3/4 prosecco.