Roasted Walnut Oil Bruschetta
- 3 Tbsp VS Roasted Walnut Oil
- 1/2 pound Brie
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Prosciutto
- 2 pears
- 1 baguette
Back to Recipes Print this Page
- Prepare prosciutto by cutting slices into two inch squares
- Core pears and cut into quartered sections. Then cut lengthwise into thin slices.
- Cut brie into thin wedges.
- Cut the baguette into thin slices across. Cover each piece of baguette with a piece of prosciutto, a piece of pear, and a wedge of the brie.
- Toast under a broiler or in a toaster oven until the cheese is golden brown. Remove and drizzle with Roasted Walnut Oil. Serve hot.