Denissimo Balsamic is made by cooking down the Trebbiano Grape Must in copper kettles, the naturally caramelized liquid is greatly reduced, resulting in this thicker traditional balsamic counterpart. Aged longer than traditional balsamic, this 25 year aged, limited private reserve balsamic has a 1.36 density and spends years in a series of five different casks of mulberry, ash, oak, juniper & cherry wood.
Boasting notes of cherry wood, dried fruits, and hints of chocolate and malt, it’s delicious with gourmet cheese, wine, asparagus, brussels sprouts and carrots. With a bit more flair and punch, this zippy denissimo balsamic is a bread dip extraordinaire! Just splash a few shakes in with one of our varietal olive oils, add a quick dash of pepper, and fresh, oven warm, doughy bread is ready to be savored. We are confident this Denissimo Balsamic Vinegar will add a touch of gourmet flair to your everyday dishes!
- Peach Caprese salad
- Grilled honey and balsamic chicken marinade
- Asparagus, brussel sprout, and carrot connoisseur
- Serve with gourmet cheese and wine
- Presents a divine zing to berries, fig, and pineapple
- A marvelous addition to a charcuterie board
- Panko crusted chicken and caramelized sweet potato fries
All of our balsamics are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Olive Oil Pairings: All Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Fused and Infused Olive Oils