The smoky flavor of this chili-infused oil is great for marinating steaks and brushing on grilled chicken or seafood. Drizzle Chipotle Olive Oil over vegetables or pizza for a Southwest kick.What we love most about this Chipotle Olive Oil is the ability to add depths of flavor without being fiercely hot. Southwestern foodies love the warm and smoky flavors it adds to chile con queso, tortilla soup, and tamale pie. The high smoke point makes this aromatic oil perfect for all your grilling adventures.
- Excellent base for Chipotle marinades and dressings
- Superb finishing oil in soups and gravies
- Egg-cellent with frittatas and breakfast burritos
- Dab on crusty bread and pizza
- Grilled eggplant, onions, potatoes, asparagus, and tomatoes
- Brush on grilled chicken, steaks, and ribs
Olive Oil contains monounsaturated fats which help lower your cholesterol levels. You might as well have some fun with your food while eating nutritiously!
Vinegar Pairing Recommendations: Traditional 18-Year, Dark Chocolate, Sicilian Lemon, Cinnamon Pear, and Peach.