Fresh sprigs of wild rosemary are crushed with sun-ripened olives to create this full-bodied, aromatic fused olive oil. Sure, fresh herbs are amazing, but our Rosemary Fused Olive Oil really stands out as a superior year-round option. Convenient to stir into tomato or cream based soups, or drizzle liberally over freshly baked bread. Toss with any summer produce before firing up the grill! A popular flavor profile for lamb and pork dishes, this fused olive oil pairs wonderfully with our Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar.
- Use as a dip for fresh baked focaccia
- Splash over fingerling potatoes before air frying
- Brush on paninis or wraps before pressing
- Marinate chicken or pork for grilling or roasting
- Lovely when paired with lamb
- Superior with salmon