- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease muffin tin or use liners. Set aside.
- Sift together flour, sugar, soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine Cara Cara Orange– Vanilla Balsamic, Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil, orange zest, orange juice, and water. Pour into the flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake for 18– 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool (if you are using liner, gently remove from the pan after one minute).
- Stir 1 Tbsp of Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil into the frosting.
- Frost each cupcake.
- Combine sprinkling sugar with the remaining orange zest. Sprinkle cupcakes with the orange-sugar mixture.
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup VS Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp VS Cara Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
- Vanilla frosting (store bought or your favorite recipe)
- 1 Tbsp VS Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Orange zest
- 1/4 cup sprinkling sugar
|1||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Blood Orange Olive Oil (for frosting)|
|1||tablespoon(s)||Orange Zest (for frosting)|
|1||container(s)||Vanilla Frosting (store bought or your favorite recipe)|
|1||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Cara Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar|
|1 3/4||cup(s)||All Purpose Flour|
|1/3||cup(s)||Vita Sana Blood Orange Olive Oil|
Suggested Vita Sana Products
No items found
No items found