- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cover large edged baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix herbs and blend together in a mortar and pestle or spice grinder. Add potatoes to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of spice mixture and 1—1 1/2 Tbsp Herbs de Provence Olive Oil and mix well. Add potatoes to baking sheet.
- Repeat process with cherry tomatoes and again with chicken.
- Cook for about 20-30 minutes until tomatoes start to blister. Turn down heat to 350 degrees. Add cut asparagus and cook an additional 10-15 minutes or until chicken and veggies are done.
- Remove from oven and squeeze juice of 1-2 lemons over chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, and asparagus.
- 3-4 Tbsp VS Herbs de Provence Olive Oil
- 8 chicken thighs and/or drumsticks
- 6-8 potatoes, cut into halves or thirds
- 1 tsp Healthy Life Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Healthy Life Ground Thyme
- 1 tsp Healthy Life Dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp Healthy Life Oregano
- 1 tsp Healthy Life Garlic Powder
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed & cut into 2” pieces
- 2 lemons, cut into four wedges
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
|2||total||Lemon(s) (cut into 4 wedges)|
|1||bunch(es)||Asparagus (trimmed and cut into 2″ pieces)|
|2||pint(s)||Cherry Tomatoes (halved)|
|1||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Garlic Powder|
|1||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Dried Parsley|
|6 to 8||total||Potato(es) (cut into halves or thirds)|
|8||total||Chicken Thighs and/or Drumsticks|
|3 to 4||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Herbs de Provence Olive Oil|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Ground Thyme|
|1||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Dried Oregano|
|1||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Dried Rosemary|
|1||to taste||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|1||to taste||Pink Himalayan Sea Salt|
Suggested Vita Sana Products
No items found
No items found