- If you use wooden skewers, soak them in a tall glass of water for about an hour before you thread chicken on them. This helps prevent skewers from burning while chicken is on the grill.
- Cut chicken into chunks and mince garlic. In a zip-lock bag, combine chicken, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Flip bag a few times and let marinade at least 30 minutes or longer in the refrigerator.
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from the marinade. Discard the marinade. Thread the chicken onto the skewers being sure not to pack the meat together so tightly that the chicken will cook unevenly.
- Char on one side, then turn until the meat is charred on the other side. Reduce heat and continue cooking until done, turning to brown the meat evenly.
- Serve on a bed of rice, cous cous, or other grain if desired.
- 4 Tbsp VS Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 4-6 wooden skewers
- 2-3 large cloves of garlic
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 Tbsp chopped, fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and pepper to taste
|2||tablespoon(s)||Fresh Lime Juice|
|1||tablespoon(s)||Fresh Cilantro (chopped)|
|4||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil|
|2||total||Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs (or Breasts)|
|4 to 6||total||Wooden Skewers|
|2 to 3||large||Garlic Clove(s)|
|1||to taste||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|1||to taste||Pink Himalayan Sea Salt|
Suggested Vita Sana Products
No items found
No items found