- Place potatoes in large pot with enough salted water to cover. Boil approximately 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Mash completely cooled potatoes with salt and pepper. Thoroughly mix Garlic Olive Oil and Baklouti Chili Pepper Olive Oil, Parmesan, parsley, and one beaten egg.
- Beat remaining 2 eggs in separate bowl, and add bread crumbs to another separate bowl. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form potato mixture into a 2” oblong shape. Push a piece of mozzarella into the center of each, and form the potato around cheese so that it is completely encased. Coat each croquette in egg, and roll in bread crumbs to thoroughly coat. Set aside on baking sheet.
- Heat EVOO in heavy frying pan over medium high heat. When a deep fry thermometer reaches 375, fry the croquettes in batches until deep golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- 2 Tbsp VS Baklouti Chili Pepper Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp VS Garlic Olive Oil
- 3 lbs russet potatoes, peeled & cut into 2” chunks
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 lb Mozzarella Cheese cut into 1/2” cubes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp finely minced flat leaf parsley
- 2 tsp sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup fine bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp VS EVOO with high phenol content
|1 1/2||cup(s)||Bread Crumbs (fine)|
|1||tablespoon(s)||Flat Leaf Parsley (finely minced)|
|1/2||pound(s)||Mozzarella Cheese (cut into 1/2″ cubes)|
|3||pound(s)||Russet Potato(es) (peeled and cut into 2″ chunks)|
|2||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Baklouti Chili Pepper Olive Oil|
|1||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Garlic Olive Oil|
|1/3||cup(s)||Parmesan Cheese (grated)|
|1||to taste||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|2||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2||teaspoon(s)||Pink Himalayan Sea Salt|
Suggested Vita Sana Products
No items found
No items found