- In medium bowl, toss chicken with soy sauce and 2 Tbsp Honey-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large wok or skillet pan over high heat. Add garlic, onion, and bell peppers and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Add broccoli and continue to cook another 2 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a plate.
- Get the skillet hot again and add remaining Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add chicken and fry about 4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked. Add remaining honey-ginger balsamic vinegar, then return vegetables to the pan and toss to heat.
- Taste and season with sea salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve the stir-fry over cooked jasmine rice.
- 1/2 cup VS Honey-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp VS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, sliced into bite size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 sweet onion, halved and sliced
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt & pepper
- 1 red, yellow, and orange bell pepper, seeded & sliced
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
|1/2||cup(s)||Vita Sana Honey-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar|
|1||pound(s)||Chicken Breast (sliced into bite sized pieces)|
|1||total||Sweet Onion(s) (halved and sliced)|
|3||total||Bell Pepper(s) (Red, Orange, Yellow) (seeded and sliced)|
|4||cup(s)||Jasmine Rice (cooked)|
|2||total||Garlic Clove(s) (minced)|
|1||to taste||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|2||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1||to taste||Pink Himalayan Sea Salt|
Suggested Vita Sana Products
No items found
No items found