- Start preparing the crust an hour ahead of time. Place the dry ingredients in the bowl of a food processor prepared with a dough blade.
- Add the oil and mix on pulse until crumbly (stop if necessary to scrape the sides of the bowl and make sure that everything is well incorporated).
- Then add the water progressively, enough for the dough to detach from the bowl and form a ball.
- Let it rest for 1 hour at room temperature before using.
- Preheat your oven at 350 F.
- Roll your dough and place it in molds. Make holes with a fork at the bottom.
- Sprinkle with the almond powder (or if you prefer, place the almond powder on top of the fruit).
- Cut the apricots open and remove the pits. Slice them (if using peaches, you can peel them too) and arrange the fruit on top.
- Pour the honey over the fruit and add the chopped pistachios.
- Bake for 30 min for the tartlets, a little longer for a bigger tart.
- Remove and let cool. Drizzle raspberry balsamic over the top.
Almond Oil Crust:
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup organic fine cane sugar (try Essential Cane Lemon flavored for a twist)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Vita Sana almond oil (or olive oil, for a variant)
- 1/3 cup cold water (perhaps an extra Tbsp)
- 2 large peaches and 2 to 3 apricots (or 8 apricots, according to size)
- 2 Tbsp unsalted pistachios, chopped coarsely
- 4 Tbsp almond powder
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Vita Sana Raspberry Balsamic
|2||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Raspberry Balsamic|
|2||tablespoon(s)||Unsalted Pistachios (coarsely chopped)|
|2||large||Peaches and 2 to 3 Apricots (or 8 Apricots, according to size)|
|1/3||cup(s)||Cold Water (for crust)|
|1/3||cup(s)||Vita Sana Almond Oil (or Vita Sana Olive Oil) (for crust)|
|1/8||teaspoon(s)||Salt (for crust)|
|1/3||cup(s)||Organic Fine Cane Sugar (or Essential Cane Lemon Flavor for a twist) (for crust)|
|1/4||cup(s)||Almond Flour (for crust)|
|1 1/3||cup(s)||All Purpose Flour (for crust)|
Suggested Vita Sana Products
No items found
No items found