- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil. Cut 1 lemon into wedges and the other into thin slices.
- Add asparagus, zucchini, about 1/2 of the lemon slices, and tomatoes to pan. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil and toss to coat. Place asparagus pointing to long side of pan and arrange remaining vegetables around the pan. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Lay salmon fillet over veggies. Add remaining 1 Tbsp Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil to top of salmon, brushing lightly. Top salmon with rosemary and remaining lemon slices. Sprinkle capers on top of salmon and veggies. Add the white wine over the fish. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 8-10 minutes for fillets, more if needed for a whole fillet. When done, salmon should flake easily with a fork. Remove and squeeze a few lemon wedges over the fish, garnish with the remaining wedges. Serve.
- 3 Tbsp VS Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4” rounds
- 2 lemons, (1 sliced thin + 1 cut into wedges)
- 1 container cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 tsp Healthy Life Rosemary
- 2-3 Tbsp capers, rinsed
- 2 Tbsp White Wine
- 1 fillet (approx 1 1/2 lb) or 4 6oz fillets salmon, skin on
- 2 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt + 1 tsp pepper
|3||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil|
|1||medium||Zucchini (sliced into 1/4″ rounds)|
|1||medium||Lemon(s) (thinly sliced)|
|2 to 3||tablespoon(s)||Capers (rinsed)|
|1 1/2||pound(s)||Skin On Salmon (1 fillet or 4 6 oz fillets)|
|1||medium||Lemon(s) (cut into 4 wedges)|
|2 to 3||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Dried Rosemary|
|1||teaspoon(s)||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|2||teaspoon(s)||Pink Himalayan Sea Salt|
Suggested Vita Sana Products
No items found
No items found