A simple dish made with high quality ingredients guaranteeing that it will be packed with flavor! Try serving with one of many great Stonewall Kitchens Chutney that you can pick up at Casper’s Vita Sana.
1. Line a roasting pan with foil and place a rack in it. Heat the oven to 325°F 2. Place the ham, fat side up, on rack in the prepared roasting pan. Score the fat all over in a diamond pattern, cutting to a depth of about 3/4 of an inch. If desired, stud with cloves. Insert a clove into each intersection, or "X" of the diamond pattern. 3. Bake the ham in the preheated oven for about 18 minutes per pound, or until meat thermometer or instant read thermometer registers at least 140° F, the safe minimum temperature for a fully cooked ham.
- 1 fully cooked ham, about 6 to 8 pounds
- Healthy Life Cloves, optional
- 1/2 cup pure Stonewall Kitchen Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 heaping tablespoon Brown or Dijon mustard
- Dash of Healty Life Ground Cinnamon and Ginger or Allspice, optiona
|1||dash(es)||Ginger (or Allspice) (optional)|
|1||dash(es)||Healthy Life Ground Cinnamon (optional)|
|1||heaping tablespoon(s)||Brown Mustard (or Dijon Mustard)|
|1/2||cup(s)||Stonewall Kitchen Maple Syrup|
|1||pinch(es)||Healthy Life Cloves (optional)|
|6 to 8||pound(s)||Ham (fully cooked)|
Suggested Vita Sana Products