- Bring large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions minus 1 minute for al dente.
- Meanwhile, add VS Basil Olive Oil to a large skillet. When oil is hot, add garlic and sauté about 30 seconds, then remove garlic. Add scallops and sear each side (1 minute/side for bay scallops, 2-3 minutes/side for sea). When just golden brown, remove scallops from pan and set aside, loosely covering to keep warm.
- Return garlic to skillet and add tomatoes, wine, and salt. Let sauce simmer for a few minutes.
- When pasta is done, drain well, reserving 1 cup of pasta water. Add sauce and shrimp to skillet with drained pasta and toss. Add a little reserved pasta water if mixture is too dry. When shrimp is about 1 minute from being done, add scallops and heat just until scallops are warm.
- Garnish with Parmesan and basil before serving. Serve with garlic bread and fresh salad if desired.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp VS Basil Olive Oil
- Angel Hair Rossi Pasta
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 jar San Marzano Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup dry White Wine
- 1/2 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
- 1/2 lb bay scallops or 6 sea scallops, patted dry
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, if desired
- 1/2 tsp Healthy Life Basil
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Basil|
|1/2||pound(s)||Bay Scallops (or 6 Sea Scallops) (patted dry)|
|1/2||pound(s)||Uncooked Shrimp (peeled and deveined)|
|1/4||cup(s)||Dry White Wine|
|1||jar(s)||San Marzano Tomatoes|
|2||total||Garlic Clove(s) (sliced)|
|1||box(es)||Angel Hair Rossi Pasta|
|1||if desired||Parmesan Cheese (grated)|
|1 1/2||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Basil Infused Olive Oil|
Suggested Vita Sana Products
No items found
No items found