- Whisk Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar, Chipotle Olive Oil, honey, and spices together in a bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Add chosen meat to a zip-lock bag. Pour in the marinade. Refrigerate 2-4 hours, flipping the bag occasionally to be sure it is well coated.
- When ready to cook, turn the oven on to 350°F.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and discard the marinade. Place the meat in a pan.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes for tenderloin, longer for pork loin roast or chicken pieces. Internal temp should be 160-165°F for chicken or pork.
- Remove from pan and let meat sit under a loose foil tent for about 10 minutes. Serve.
- 1/4 cup VS Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp VS Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Pine Ridge Apiaries Prairie Honey
- 1/2 tsp Healthy Life Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Healthy Life Mexican Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Healthy Life Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Healthy Life Cumin
- Pinch Healthy Life Crushed Chili Peppers, if desired
- 1-2 lbs chicken pieces/pork loin roast/pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper to taste
|1 to 2||pound(s)||Chicken Pieces (or Pork Loin Roast, or Pork Tenderloin)|
|1||pinch(es)||Healthy Life Crushed Chili Peppers (optional)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Cumin|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Mexican Oregano|
|1||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Chipotle Olive Oil|
|1/4||cup(s)||Vita Sana Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Chili Powder|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Garlic Powder|
|1||tablespoon(s)||Pine Ridge Apiaries Prairie Honey|
|1||to taste||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
Suggested Vita Sana Products
No items found
No items found