- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Let pasta cool.
- Add quartered artichoke hearts, halved Kalamata olives, cucumber chunks, cherry tomatoes, and Feta cheese.
- For vinaigrette, whisk together Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar, garlic powder, mint/oregano/parsley, and lemon juice. Add half the vinaigrette to the pasta and gently fold it in. Add more dressing as desired.
- Taste and add salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- 1/4 cup VS Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp VS Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 bag Orecchiette Italian Harvest Pasta
- 1 can (13 oz) brined artichokes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 pound Kalamata Olives, sliced in half
- 1 cucumber, seeded and cut into 1/2” chunks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2—3/4 tsp Healthy Life Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Healthy Life Dried Oregano
- 1 1/2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and pepper to taste
|1 1/2||tablespoon(s)||Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice|
|8||ounce(s)||Feta Cheese (crumbled)|
|1||total||Cucumber (seeded and cut into 1/2″ chunks)|
|1/2||pound(s)||Kalamata Olives (sliced in half)|
|1||can(s)||Brined Artichokes (13 oz, cut into quarters)|
|1||bag(s)||Orecchiette Italian Harvest Pasta|
|2||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar|
|1/4||cup(s)||Vita Sana Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil|
|1||pint(s)||Cherry Tomatoes (halved)|
|1/2 to 3/4||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Garlic Powder|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||Healthy Life Dried Oregano|
|1||to taste||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|1||to taste||Pink Himalayan Sea Salt|
Suggested Vita Sana Products
No items found
No items found