Black Cherry & Basil Marinated Lamb Chops
- 1/2 cup VS Basil Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup VS Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- 10 lamb rib chops
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 Tsp Healthy Life Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Pine Ridge Apiaries Prairie Honey
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Healthy Life Dried Oregano
- Dash of salt & pepper
Back to Recipes Print this Page
- Place lamb chops in resealable bag.
- Whisk together Basil Olive Oil, Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar, garlic, rosemary, honey, brown sugar, Dijon, oregano, salt and pepper and pout over the chops. Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (at least 18 hours).
- Grill chops over medium high heat until browned to desired darkness.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.