- Cook grain according to package directions. Let cool or refrigerate until ready to assemble salad
- Tip and tail peas, removing any strings. Cook peas in boiling, salted water for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge them into bowl of ice water to stop cooking process. Once they have cooled, split from top to bottom along seam line.
- For vinaigrette, stir together Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar with shallot and let stand 10 minutes. Whisk in Eureka Lemon Olive oil, honey, and Dijon mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss together grain, sugar snaps, greens, blueberries, and pecans. Sprinkle with cheese. Toss or serve immediately with the vinaigrette.
- Any remaining vinaigrette can be stored in an airtight jar in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- 2 & 1/2 VS Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup VS Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/2 small shallot, minced
- 1 Tbsp Pine Ridge Apiaries Prairie Honey
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 cups mixed greens, kale, or combination
- 4 oz sugar snap peas, tipped and tailed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cooked and cooled quinoa or wild rice
|1/2||cup(s)||Quinoa (or Wild Rice) (cooked and cooled)|
|1/4||cup(s)||Pecan Pieces (toasted)|
|4||ounce(s)||Sugar Snap Peas (tipped and tailed)|
|4||cup(s)||Mixed Greens (or Kale, or combination)|
|1/4||cup(s)||Vita Sana Eureka Lemon Olive Oil|
|2 1/2||tablespoon(s)||Vita Sana Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar|
|1||tablespoon(s)||Pine Ridge Apiaries Prairie Honey|
|1||to taste||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||Pink Himalayan Sea Salt|
Suggested Vita Sana Products
No items found
No items found