Suyo Cucumber Balsamic is a crisp, tart vinegar that is perfect for adding a little tang to your salad dressings or marinades. If you are feeling fancy, add it to seltzer water or create a cucumber cocktail or mocktail. Try drizzled over bruschetta or caprese salad or use it to make a cucumber slaw for crab cakes and tacos.
- Use it to add an exciting zing to your next caprese salad
- Add a splash to your next shrimp cocktail.
- Mix with Garlic to create a perfect pairing for vegetables, pasta salads, or meat glazes
- Create a light, crisp salad dressing with Eureka Lemon to dress up dark greens, like kale or arugula
- Brighten up fish or slaws when paired with Persian Lime.
- Spice up a vegetable stir fry or add heat to salsas and guacamole when mixed with Baklouti Green Chili for a sharp, spicy punch
- Drizzle over fish, green beans, potato salad, cucumber salad, and more when paired with our Fernleaf Dill.
- Enjoy with Black Garlic & Ginger Olive Oil in rice dishes, soups, cream sauces, or pan seared chicken